Plumbing and Drainage Engineer Vacancy
Plumbing & Drainage Engineer Vacancy
Please see the details of this vacancy below:
Who are we looking for?
Are you an experienced Plumbing & Drainage engineer? Do you like no two days at work to be the same? Can you drive? If so, this could be the job for you. We are looking for a professional and confident individual to join our team of engineers working in and around London.
What are we offering?
o Salary: £32,000 - £35,000/ annum + Overtime & on call pay
o Pay: Wages paid fortnightly
o Benefits: Company van, mobile, company Barclaycard & uniform provided
Who are we?
Express Services is a family run company which has been trading since 1989. The director Mark worked for many years as a jobbing plumber before taking on the company from his father in 2007. The company ethos is to treat customers fairly and to do each job right the first time.
The full details…
This role will include;
- Identifying and rectifying a wide range of commercial and domestic plumbing problems including leak detection, unblocking toilets/stacks and general servicing of plumbing related goods.
- Knowledge of Jetting (high pressure cleaning), mechanical cleaning and drainage works (Including CCTV investigation).
- Evaluating jobs and providing estimates.
- Sourcing parts required for jobs
- Reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Filling out job reports and time sheets with full details of each job and your works plus any recommendations.
- Working on an on call rota.
We are looking for;
- A fully qualified plumber.
- An applicant with good all round knowledge and experience of plumbing installation, maintenance and repairs in all areas including leaks, burst pipes and plumbing appliances.
- An applicant who has previous drainage experience and knowledge of clearing blockages.
- An applicant with a full clean driver's licence preferably with a good knowledge of London.
- An applicant who can work alone or as part of a team.
- An applicant who is honest, reliable and has great communication skills.
- An applicant who is organised and methodical in their work and who can use emails, work scheduling apps and the internet effectively.
- An applicant who is flexible and happy to undertake working on an on call rota.
- A clear DBS check is essential.